I had just turned 10-years-old when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor and plunged America into World War II.
The Nuremburg trials
- Held in the German city of Nuremburg in 1946
- 177 Nazis indicted for crimes related to the war
- Many are for crimes against humanity as a result of Holocaust
- All had access to lawyers
- Only 3 acquitted
- The rest given lengthy sentences and some hanged
The trials after the war was held in the German city of Nuremburg in 1946. Nazis indicted from crimes and ony several acquitted.